Thursday 17 December 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hi All,
I am off on a holiday as this is the last day of school for this year. I am having a 'low tech' break which will be back to basics. I am going with my family to Lake Toba in North Sumatra to spend 3 weeks at my husband's village, Balige.

We will live in a traditional house and my plan is to ride a bike to the next village each day where I will learn to weave Ulos - the traditional cloth of the area.

To wish you all seasons greetings, I have embedded the player for our school's Radio Station. Please listen to Priska from Grade 10 sing 'O Holy Night' which I recorded live in the SWA Theater. Her voice reminds me of KD Lang. Incredible to know that she has only been singing on stage for the past year.



Subscribe Free for future posts Add this player to my Page

No comments:

Post a Comment